|Choosing A Petticoat||Return Policy|
Choosing a Petticoat
A petticoat is basically a wedding requirement which improves the appearance of the bride on her BIG DAY. It is unfortunate that a good number of brides neglect it. A pleasing petticoat indeed adds to the elegance and complete appearance of the gown. Moreover, a royal and classy wedding dress can result from a good petticoat. A petticoat functionally gives the impression of a slender waist by adjusting and holding the wedding dress out in an admirable domed shape. Different petticoats are employed to present different impressions.
Our customers often face the challenge of selecting appropriate petticoats to match their wedding dresses. This article gives hints on how to select a petticoat for a wedding.
The varieties of petticoats in supply include two hoops, three hoops, A-line, three hoops train, two hoops mermaid, four hoops, six hoops, natural puffy, six hoops petticoat with net, slim mermaid and two hoops train. The naturally shaped and the petticoat with hoops are the most common types of petticoats.
The application of naturally shaped petticoat and petticoat with hoops
Nylon is the material that is generally used to make the normally shaped wedding petticoat. The normally shaped petticoat is more suitable than the petticoat with hoops for the tulle organza made wedding dress. Because of the light weight of the material, there is no need of more energy to hold it. The normally shaped petticoat gives a better domed silhouette.
The following are the kinds of wedding dresses that are used with the petticoats with hoops: satin princess gown, gowns with chapel train or royal train, ball gown wedding dress and the gowns with ruffled hemline.
This type of petticoats mostly have two or three hoops with some having trains while some having tulle. The length of the dress and the silhouette of the gown determine the number of hoops. The wedding dress with chapel or royal train is best with the petticoat with train.
The petticoat with hoops is not suitable for the gown made with satin since it makes the gown appear like the A-line style. This is because satin, being a very heavy material, can be held with hoops alone. Provided that the satin material is not intensely thick, then there are two factors of importance to be considered when choosing the petticoat, namely the petticoat must be a tulle petticoat and must have hoops. An increase number of layers of tulle is desirable since it will do away with the shape of the hoops that shows up in the dress.
The bone petticoat is preferred if the wedding dress is of court train or chapel train style or even the tiered style. This is because the bone petticoat creates a gorgeous and perfect style by making the wedding dress more complete and thus portraying a royal vision. The shape of the dress and train are severely affected if the naturally shaped petticoat is used. The weight of the train causes the petticoat to deform.
Gowns with ruffled or crinkled skirt: This sort of gown portrays the impression of slimness and draws people's focus to the waist. A contrasting scenario yields when dresses in completely domed shapes are used. It is because they can better deliver the effects of the creases.
In general, 3 tips can assist you:
Ensure you truly require a petticoat to wear with your wedding dress. This is because most wedding dresses have sewn-in petticoats, thus there is no need of a separate underskirt. If there is a need for an additional skirt, then one can wear another petticoat to make the gown look puffier or fuller.
Picking the petticoat is dictated by the dress design and style. For example the princess-shape wedding dress matches with a petticoat that makes the skirt look big enough to show off the A-line of the dress.
Online purchases provide a wider selections and better deals. This is because online purchases enable one to do price and design comparisons from different shops online.
Finally, we sincerely wish each bridal can find a perfect match petticoat with dress from JJ'sHouse.com.
General Return Policies
1. Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s).
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service at Contact Us and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package. All the return item(s) will go through inspections. We will process the refund when we get the returned package and confirm that the product has the problems mentioned.
2. Mis-shipped products: Once we have confirmed your mis-shipped items (item shipped different from item ordered), we will be responsible for the item exchange and postage. You may also return the product and get a full refund including postage.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund.
4. This return policy does not apply to our business resellers. Please contact us for additional instructions.
Specific Policies for Our Items
We understand that it is a very important undertaking to order a dress for your special occasion, and our cancellation policy was formulated with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order. Once the tailoring process has begun, the materials cannot be reused. Please be informed that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. For details, please refer to our cancellation policy below.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after 5 days.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 80% of product purchase price.
- Orders cancelled within 72 to 120 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 50% of product purchase price.
- Orders cancelled beyond 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund of full shipping cost only.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request cancellation.
Replacement or Refund
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Upon arrival of your package, it is suggested that you check the dress to make sure it has been made in accordance with your order specifications. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without altering, washing the dress, or removing the tag. Please note that you need to contact us to initiate the returning process.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original conditions - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier, which should be included in your returned package.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have reserved additional fabric in the seams to allow minor modifications.
If your dress size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, you are encouraged to find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse you up to 40% of the product purchase price (excluding shipping cost). Should you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor. Copy of the receipt must be provided to request reimbursement.
Item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.Your option is to look for a local tailoring service at your own cost. Please note that if your order specifications differ greatly from the final sizing request, re-sizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on the site. Slight color aberration may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are positive that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
1. No returns and no exchanges for personalized items.
2. No returns and no exchanges for perishables, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie, etc) due to hygienic reasons.
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 14 days upon receiving your order.Please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return.
We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service.
2. Once our Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with a return address as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days upon receiving the return form. Please DO NOT use expedited courier like UPS, DHL or FedEx; the normal economic Post Office service would be just fine. Please keep the tracking number safe.
3. All the return item(s) will go through inspections. We will process the refund when we confirm that the product has the problems you mentioned.Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-15 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service. Your bank or payment service may levy a small transaction charge.
All PayPal payment can only be refunded via PayPal, all Credit Card payment will only be refunded to the original Credit Card.
Please Note: we reserve the right not to process the refund if they are returned in unacceptable condition.